Can you believe it? I was nominated for another Sunshine Award. I feel honored to be recognized twice in less than a month.
This time, I was nominated by The lovely MrsTee from Love Life Laughter. She is an absolute delight. I enjoy her blog because she is a great mother who isn’t afraid to laugh at her mistakes. Please stop by her place to say hi.
Now for the rules….
1. Acknowledge your Nominator(s).
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from your Nominator(s).
4. List 11 bloggers who you believe deserve to be nominated and recognized.
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all of those bloggers know that you nominated them for The Sunshine Award.
(You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you).
Matlock is my favorite television show
If I get one hand wet, I have to wet them both or I feel funny
My pet turtles are named after me and my husband
Red Velvet Cheesecake is my favorite dessert
(My husband says) When I sleep, I have the involuntary kicking thing that I do
All of my children were born on Tuesday
I have never seen the movie Dirty Dancing
I never took a driving test
I like to pinch my husband with my toes
I like shopping at a Thrift Store more than the Mall
I am an accessory junkie
Questions from Mrs. Tee
- Have you received any other Blog Awards? Yes. If so, which ones? Another Sunshine Award from Megan @ Ephesians 5:33 Wife
- How long have you been a Blogger? I have been blogging for about two years
- How often do you post? I try to get a post out at least 4 times a week
- Where is your favorite place to Blog? At the small desk in my bedroom
- What do you do when you hit a writing wall? Play Super Marion Bros.
- What is one tip you would give a new Blogger? Don’t take your critics too seriously. It’s your space. Love it.
- What is the last movie you saw (theater or home)? I honestly can’t remember. I don’t watch many movies.
- Where is your favorite place to eat out with your family? Olive Garden
- What is your favorite post to date? Include a link. Unemployed = No Kidney Transplant
- What is your favorite Social Media Network? Twitter, it just seems more personal than all the others.
- My Signature Question: Are you on the Coffee Crew or Team Tea? This is hard because I like them both, but if it was a toss up, I would be Coffee Crew all the way.
Leslie from The Crafty Side of Sarcasm
Hannah from Wonderfully Sewn
Kirsty from Kirsty Worsty
Paula from Sincerely, Paula
BksFinest1920 from Cute, Curvy and Uncensored
Tanya Patrice from Girlxoxo
Becky from Daye by Daye
Amber from Easy Green Mama
Angie from Bloom
Faith from Love Life Marriage
Jessica from Proverbs Living
My Questions for the Nominees:
What inspires you to blog?
Does your family like to be featured in your posts?
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
What is your favorite show? It can be net or TV based.
Do you have any strange abilities?
Are you a planner or fly by the seat of your pants type of person?
What’s was your last Facebook status?
What public figure would you like to interview for your blog? Why?
Where would you like to go for next vacation?
Are you an Android or an Apple?
Is the glass half empty or half full?
I look forward to reading each of your posts.